nuffnang

วันพุธที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2552

Bye Bye Nicky





Yesterday is the day that I'm hurt so bad. Cause, My friend Nicky pass away.

At first time I knew.
Nothing to say ......
SHOCK
I pretending myself that is not real.

This is a sad moment of the valentine month.

and
Last night , around 5-6 am I'm dreaming to Nicky
In my dream I doing the model of design.
about diagram and in the same time
Nicky come to me
and said "ขอบคุณมากนะทุกคน ดุล เพลงที่เมิงจะให้กู กูคงไม่ไ้ด้ฟังแล้วหล่ะนะ เมิงฟังแล้วนึกถึงกูด้วยหล่ะ"
After that she disappear from my dream and I wake up.
I miss u but try not to cry.

T^T
One thing I wanna say to Nicky "U always in my memory forever"


and The hardest thing to do is say Bye Bye Nicky







5 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

ทักทายนะ พี่ดุล

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

เศร้าๆ...
อ่านแล้วก็ยิ่งเศร้า
T^T

Me กล่าวว่า...

really feel sorry with u ..wat a sad situation..

lost a best friends ...it's goona be alright....

wish god bless u're friends na ja

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

อ่านแค่ 5 บรรทัดแรกขนแก๊ปลุกซู่เลยอ่ะ
พี่นิกกี้เค้าน่าตาน่ารักมากเลยอ่ะ
ขอไว้อาลัยกับการสูญเสียในครั้งนี้

เศร้าอ่ะ ทำไมต้องแบบนี้*

Hope Adela Pasztor กล่าวว่า...

oh, that's so sad. i hope you feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...