nuffnang

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Manufactured Landscape 2

From the last journal that I post is about the Manufactured Landscape movie. I just thinking about the effect of the manufactured process to the nature. But the last lecture from the class let me thinking about not only the manufactured landscape but also the non-manufactured landscape that we live in everyday life. Let look around urself. The nature is nature or the nature is we made. As we born we live with nature. The nature is around human. From my perspective the Manufactured Landscape is the landscape that effect from the process of manufacture but the non-manufactured landscape is the landscape that is real nature may be non-manufactured landscape is from effect of nature by nature such as Tsunami


this is natural disasters create a new landscape too. I think it can call non-manufactured landscape

So, I think the landscape may be effect from nature by nature or by human effect too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...